Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jennifer Beard, I am a wife & SAHM of two gorgeous kids! I love any form of crafting, I started very young, I really cant remember a time when I wasnt making things with my hands. My grandmother taught me to sew as a child, my mom made home decor, my great grandmother quilted and made ceramics...I've done all of that myself, and a little over two years ago I discovered scrapbooking! I love to create beautiful little works of art! I love to paper piece little things and put them on pages to sortve tell a story. I'm in love with making tear bears, I think they're so cute! I'd have to say that my favorite thing to create would be scrapbook albums, mostly vintage themes. I love taking "old" items and giving them new life!

Monday, August 16, 2010

BTDL (Better Than Doing Laundry)

I am VERY pleased to announce that I am the newest member of the design team Better Than Doing Laundry (BTDL). For years I have literally drooled over the work of these talented ladies, never dreaming that I'd ever be one of them. I couldnt be happier that I am. Such a sweet group of ladies and the talent in there is just AMAZING! You can find the work of all of the talented designers by searching BTDL in your search bar on ebay.

                                                                     BTDL Blog           BTDL on Ebay

3 comments: