Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jennifer Beard, I am a wife & SAHM of two gorgeous kids! I love any form of crafting, I started very young, I really cant remember a time when I wasnt making things with my hands. My grandmother taught me to sew as a child, my mom made home decor, my great grandmother quilted and made ceramics...I've done all of that myself, and a little over two years ago I discovered scrapbooking! I love to create beautiful little works of art! I love to paper piece little things and put them on pages to sortve tell a story. I'm in love with making tear bears, I think they're so cute! I'd have to say that my favorite thing to create would be scrapbook albums, mostly vintage themes. I love taking "old" items and giving them new life!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas mini album

Hello everyone...well I think I am out of my creative funk. I got wonderful news I wanted to share with you! The PTA has asked me to make something to donate to their craft booth at our town's Roger Miller Festival this weekend! That is the coolest that they thought of me and my work! It literally made my day and made me want to get up and go to my studio and actually make something. I am putting the album together now...I've got all the paper piecings done and embellies out, so it's time to glue down some pages. So far I have the front cover and first page done, its a 16 page mini album, 5 1/2 x 5 1/2, paper bag with chipboard covers...I'm using various Christmas themed paper piecing patterns from Lisa's Precious Piecings, Lapulenta, and Myscrapchick...I've got to have it done by Friday night...so I will post some pics when it's all done and ready to go. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment