Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jennifer Beard, I am a wife & SAHM of two gorgeous kids! I love any form of crafting, I started very young, I really cant remember a time when I wasnt making things with my hands. My grandmother taught me to sew as a child, my mom made home decor, my great grandmother quilted and made ceramics...I've done all of that myself, and a little over two years ago I discovered scrapbooking! I love to create beautiful little works of art! I love to paper piece little things and put them on pages to sortve tell a story. I'm in love with making tear bears, I think they're so cute! I'd have to say that my favorite thing to create would be scrapbook albums, mostly vintage themes. I love taking "old" items and giving them new life!

Monday, October 19, 2009

NEW PATTERNS!!

I think I may be ready to create something today! I love paper piecing...and when I find great patterns it's even more fun. I recently bought some adorable patterns from Lisa's Precious Piecings...she is having a sale! Until the 23rd you can get her patterns for $1!! Here is how you find her if you've not already discovered her...I love her stuff!
Lisa's Precious Piecings Just click on this link, it'll take you to her site!

Another site I love is myscrapchick.com
My Scrapchick just click on this link, it'll take you there!

Some more of my favorite patterns come from my buddy Tara Williams...she has really great patterns too, and I use them alot. Not only does she have great patterns, she sells mulberry paper, pens, and if you dont have SCAL 2 yet, you can get it here! Go check it out!! Oh yeah, great pre made stuff available here too!
Tear A Bear Connection just click here and see what goodies you can find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment