Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Jennifer Beard, I am a wife & SAHM of two gorgeous kids! I love any form of crafting, I started very young, I really cant remember a time when I wasnt making things with my hands. My grandmother taught me to sew as a child, my mom made home decor, my great grandmother quilted and made ceramics...I've done all of that myself, and a little over two years ago I discovered scrapbooking! I love to create beautiful little works of art! I love to paper piece little things and put them on pages to sortve tell a story. I'm in love with making tear bears, I think they're so cute! I'd have to say that my favorite thing to create would be scrapbook albums, mostly vintage themes. I love taking "old" items and giving them new life!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

scrapper's block and other things....

Oh it's been so long since I've posted here...I am ashamed to say that I've really not been busy at all. My husband did get a new job, he started last week, and we couldnt be more thrilled. I've got to GET busy and soon! I currently have orders for 14 of my Twilight inspired scrapbook albums and one OU Sooners album...DUE BY CHRISTMAS! I'm gonna be glued to my craft room next month. I have been very unmotivated since my vacation...and its time to find inspiration and get to work. Once I get my custom orders done I want to work on a craft that I'm not great at, but want to be wonderful at...and that is card making. I want to learn different techniques to make knock your socks off cards. I am also dying for Nov 20th when New Moon comes out! For those of you who know me well know that this is a VERY BIG DEAL to me! 33 days left so my blog New Moon countdown tells me! WOO! Here are some pics of things Ive made recently...I've been working, just not as much as normal.


These are my holiday peekaboo bear sets!























This is my Fall 12x12 scrapbook layout

No comments:

Post a Comment